L'airsoft dans le département des Alpes Maritimes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

L'airsoft dans le département des Alpes Maritimes

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexionChatLa galerie du 06
-15%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents Fnac) LEGO® Star Wars™ 75367 Le croiseur d’assaut de ...
552.49 € 649.99 €
Voir le deal

Salut de Allemange!

AuteurMessage
Grossmulukke
Petit Scarabé
Grossmulukke

Salut de Allemange! Empty
MessageSujet: Salut de Allemange!   Salut de Allemange! Icon_minitimeDim 31 Jan - 11:46

Je avoir excusee moi, mon francais est tres merde. Je savoir un peu de mots, mais, pas mainte
J`espere anglais aider moi parlez a vous ^^ comme je pas voudrais defigurer votre jolie language

So Hello, my name is Ricardo and i`m a "drill instructor" of the Airsoft Team Augsburg ( http://augsburg-airsoft.de/ )
It`s the biggest Airsoft Team in Germany with about 80 more and less active players.
We`ve seen the Trax-Airsoft reportage in TV and thought" hey... cote d`azur would be cool to make some hollidays AND play Airsoft.
So they asked me to try to make some contacts with your Team, to ask if there are possibilitys to have one (and even More) games together and melt a bit of the Ice that our (not yours) Grandfathers build between our two countries.
So we`re searching for some informations where we could stay for about a week (like a camping place or other non expensive stuff for about 10-20 Players) for making hollidays and a good game with your Team.
Of course, we want to invite you to play with us some LARP - Airsoft in the Czech republik or some fun games in Austria.
If you´re interestet, here some little videos of skirms and/or funny stuff we`ve filmed
https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftTeamAugsburg

So, i hope that somebody replies to this thread and i`m looking foreward for a cooperation ^^
And please, if you reply to me, do it in English or even better in German... it would me take hours to translate a french post in its right meaning
so Greetz from Germany...
Grossmulukke
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Salut de Allemange!
Page 1 sur 1